One of a kind, limited edition, end-grain chopping block.
Inspired by geometric patterns, this block is a visual pattern of cubes rotated next to another. Use it for it’s intended purpose for many, many years, or display it as an art piece.
- Western Maple
- Black Walnut
- Strips of Cherry & Purple Heart
- End grain as the cutting surface provides extremely long-lasting durability, with very little visible wear on the board after years of use.
- Works great as a chopping block, serving tray, trivet or charcuterie platter.
- non-visible biscuit jointed for extra-durability.
- Finished with mineral oil, available at pharmacies.
- Hand wash and air dry only. (do not put in dishwasher)
- Re-coat the cutting board with mineral oil when it appears dry. This re-invigorates it and makes the natural woodgrain pop again.