Measuring 10″ x 13-1/2″
Inspired by geometry, using contrasting coloured hardwood blocks to create a visual pattern. Use it to chop, cut, slice and dice for many, many years to come.
- Western maple
- Black walnut
- End grain as the cutting surface provides extremely long-lasting durability, with very little visible wear on the board after years of use.
- Works great as a chopping block, serving tray, trivet or charcuterie platter.
- non-visible, biscuit jointed for extra-durability.
- Finished with mineral oil, available at pharmacies.
- Hand wash and air dry only. (do not put in dishwasher)
- Can be re-coated with mineral oil, when it appears dry. This re-invigorates it and makes the natural woodgrain pop again.